Red Sea PADI diving courses and training with our
Preferred PADI 5 STAR DIVE RESORT
Divers United is a five STAR DIVE RESORT and have experienced PADI professionals to conduct a wide range of PADI Courses.
The Courses take place in Sharm El Sheikh, Red Sea and are run with small classes so that each student gets the attention they need from the instructor.
The Prices for the courses below, are based on paying and booking with Elite Diving in the UK.
Summary of Course
- PADI Discover Scuba (1/2 day) £50
- PADI Scuba Diver (2/3 days) £120
- PADI Open Water upgrade (2 days) £90
- PADI Open Water Course (4/5 days) £180
- PADI Express Open Water Diver (3 Days) £180
(home study pack digital manual and RDP and interactive CD ROM £70)
- PADI Open Water Referral (2 days) £120
- PADI Advanced Open Water (2 days) £140
- Emergency First Response First Aid Course (1 day) £90
- PADI Rescue Diver (3 days) £180
- PADI Divemaster. Minimum 2 weeks recommended £450 / 2 weeks £650 / 4 weeks
- PADI EAN (Nitrox) £100
- SCUBA Review. (Recommended if not dived for over one year) £75
Full equipment is supplied for all courses free of charge apart from Divemaster.
You will need to buy a relevant PADI course manual for each course ranging from £15 to £30 each.
You will also need a PADI certificate which you buy at resort when completing your course with Divers United for 30 euro (approx £28).
For prices on speciality courses please contact email@example.com
Click here for information about PADI Courses >